The national competition “Liscio come l’Olio”, supported by Santagata 1907 in collaboration with the Istituto alberghiero Nino Bergese in Genoa, has its participants.
The competition will take place between 11th and 13th May 2022 and is entirely dedicated to the promotion of Italian extra virgin olive oil used not only as a condiment but also as an ingredient of great importance in the creation of traditional and creative dishes. Competitors will have to prepare a dish and using Santagata 1907 extra virgin olive oil, official EVO oil supplier of the event, and the related graphic representation (photo, video, comic, story, artistic representation) that describes and communicates the preparation of the dish. With the exception of the EVO oil, competitors must provide themselves with all the necessary supplies for the competition.
The participating schools that received oil samples are:
- P.S.E.O.A. VINCENZO GIOBERTI – Roma
- S.I.S.S. F. ENRIQUEZ – Castelfiorentino (FI)
- P.S.E.O.A. CARLO PORTA – Milano (MI)
- I.S. CROCETTI CERULLI GIULIANOVA – Giulianova (TE)
- S.I.S. VINCENZO CORRADO – Castel Volturno (CE)
- I.S. GIANCARDI GALILEI AICARDI – Alassio (SV)
- P.S.S.A.R. BELTRAME VITTORIO VENETO – Vittorio Veneto (TV)
- P.S.E.O.A. BUSCEMI – San Benedetto del Tronto (AP)
- I.S. E. RUFFINI – D. AICARDI – Arma di Taggia (IM)
- I.S. di FINALE LIGURE – Finale Ligure (SV)
- ISTITUTO ALBERGHIERO MARCO POLO – Genova (GE)